Simply the most intelligent Terminal emulator in the world
- KISS terminal emulator
- TadLink automatically configures the function
keys from the host allowing applications (even vi) to behave exactly as
- KISS switch to clean, full screen mode
(no unnecessary Window's borders to clutter your application).
- Built-in FTP uses the telnet login and
passwords for quick file transfers.
- Multiple sessions are clearly numbered
(with fun icons ).
- Remote control of other sessions
(with password security).
- Setup & scripting is maintained in a single
KISS text file.
- Other features include:
- Each host added generates a quick auto-login
- Logins through multiple hosts can be simply
- Scripting for batch automation or multi-user
- Support for TCP/IP, NVT (TELAPI), and serial
(or dialup) communications
- Simple Configuration utility for colours,
banners, remote control passwords etc.
- A single hash-commented configuration file
(large site management is trivialised).
- Automated multiple icon creation for multiple
- Adjustable font sizing for any window size.
- Key and/or Screen capture to file.
- Port, pass-through and screen dump printing.
- Windows 95, 98
- Windows NT, 2000, XP
- TadSecure (Secure Terminal Emulator)
- 32 bit TadFTP FTP client
- TadLink Launchpad : allows multiple mappings of
ALT-1 ALT-2 etc to the various host connections
- TadTop : shows top WAN bandwidth consumption
per TadLink/TadSecure connection
TadLink is free for home and non-commercial use
and contains no time-restrictions, crippleware or annoyware but has a
registration option in the setup screen.
Commercial users may test
TadLink for 30 days before registering.
Download TadLink for Windows (98/NT/2000/XP, 977K)
Download TadLink Launchpad for Windows (98/NT/2000/XP, 356K)
Download Tadprint for Windows (98/NT/2000/XP, 232K)
TadLink can be modified to suit the users' requirements.